Are you looking for a last minute gift for your dad that is fun and local to Arizona? We put together a list of 6+ ideas that you can still get for dad! Some of them are right here in Flagstaff and some are a short drive from here.
- Flagstaff General Store This amazing store has something for everyone!
- Flagstaff Ale Trail. The ale trail is a self guided beer tasting adventure that will show you the best of Northern Arizona’s local beer.
- Flagstaff Extreme Course. Is your dad the adventurous type? If so he will love this place! There is a course for kids and adults.
- A local concert, festival, show or sporting event! Does your dad love golf, baseball or fishing? You can set up a fun sporting event day by giving him tickets to see the Phoenix Suns, the Cardinals or the Diamondbacks if you are up for the short drive to Phoenix. Or if you want to stay closer to home, give him some tickets to see the Lumberjacks, a day of golf, bowling or whatever activity he loves! You can get him a ticket to a comedy show at the Orpheum, and a music event at the Coconino Center for the Arts or Pepsi Amphitheater, Micheal Franti anyone!?! A gift certificate for a movie and popcorn at Harkins Theater is always fun! Flagstaff has Theatrikos, our local playhouse, the symphony and so much more.
- A night out at his favorite Flagstaff restaurant, or a gift certificate! We have so many new and old amazing restaurants here, there is surely something that he will love!
- An entry to a local race. Flagstaff has the amazing Flagstaff Summer Series and many other races here. The mud run and the color run are both coming here soon!