The main goal of Flagstaff Moms Blog is to connect moms and to build a community founded on the idea that we are not alone. Though we may differ in backgrounds, experiences, and parenting styles, we all share the common thread of motherhood and are truly in this together.
In an effort to support our mission of connecting and encouraging moms we are thrilled to bring your our Mom of the Month Series.
- Does she make a difference in the lives of her or others’ children?
- Does she set an example and offer encouragement for other moms around her?
- Does she play a vital part in the Flagstaff community?
- Does she do an outstanding job in her role as a mom, as well as her place of employment?
It might be your own mom, your neighbor, your grandmother, your best friend, or your child’s teacher. We want to hear about the moms that inspire you! Nominations will be accepted from husbands, fathers, grandmas, grandpas, friends … and even kids themselves.
We are going to select moms from our community to showcase on the blog and our social media.
You can either apply yourself OR nominate a friend. The application form is at the bottom of this post!
How to Nominate Someone for Mom of the Month:
- Complete the form below to nominate YOUR Mom of the Year!
- The Flagstaff Moms Blog team will determine the moms selected.
- Selected Moms will be contacted and announced on the blog.
Below is the application.